Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet - 2021 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22192)

bluidkiti 08-09-2021 04:09 AM

August 8, 2021: I would have you to be an overcomer. Overcomers are those who fight through every circumstance--every situation that is established against them. The overcomer is the one who casts down the vain imaginations and the arguments that the enemy brings against them. The overcomer lives in My promises. Choose to be an overcomer and begin today by the renewing of your mind, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 08-15-2021 04:51 AM

August 15: Have you heard, My people, the things that you must now do so that you can be free from bondage and live absolutely in the purpose and the power of the spirit of life with liberty? This day I set you free of everything that has held you in the past and show you the road that leads into the future. Walk this path that is before you, the path of light. And on the path of light you shall be renewed. You shall be healed. You shall be able to receive all that I have promised because you have determined to walk with Me on that path.

bluidkiti 08-22-2021 04:03 AM

August 22: Don't stop. Don't quit the race. Run the race in such a way that you will win it. Run and you shall find that you have extreme energy and extreme speed because I will anoint you with My purposes in this dispensation and in this very time that you find yourself in. For, you are in the last stages of the race. Run the race now to receive everything I have for you.

bluidkiti 08-29-2021 02:37 AM

August 29: These are dangerous times. Therefore, I am calling you to a higher level of understanding, a level of being able to see and hear and to know the direction that you are to walk in. Stay under the shelter of My outspread wings so that I can protect you and guide you. The travesty of the world need not touch you. Even though you will see it all around you, you will find yourself in a secure and safe habitation in Me.

bluidkiti 09-05-2021 05:35 AM

September 5: The Lord of Glory would say to you today: I am the light and the revelation of the times and the seasons. These seasons and times change for your benefit. I am advising you to get up from whatever position you have seated yourself in and go with Me on this great journey that will create a new dimension of excitement in your life. And the blessings that will flow out of it will indeed cause you to know that I am the Lord of all things. I am the Lord of your provision, your healing and of your relationship with Me. You and I will become one in this time.

bluidkiti 09-12-2021 06:25 AM

September 12: I see you and know you. I know the struggles that you are going through. I know those things that the enemy is bringing against you. I know the seductions that he will use against you. But, if you will stay close to Me, I will lead you through the process of discerning his tactics and empower you to resist him so that he will flee from you. It is My desire and My will to see you in a position of victory.

bluidkiti 09-19-2021 04:56 AM

September 19: Come on, get up. It's time for you to advance in the kingdom of God. It's time for you to move forward. It's time for you to fulfill your destiny in those things I have spoken over you. Many things will come to pass in this time frame. Rise up to walk on the path that I have designed for you, and your destiny will be fulfilled as you go. And, along the way I will reveal things you need to know. I will empower and anoint you to overcome. I will be with you to lead and guide you.

bluidkiti 09-26-2021 05:15 AM

September 26: Rise up, My people. Make for yourself a new garment in this season. Cast off the old, and forget those things which are behind. Come into the newness of time with strength, joy and peace. Come with expectation of My goodness, My presence and My power. I am the Lord your God who provides all things. I have not left you, nor forgotten you. I am with you always to lead, guide, and empower you.

bluidkiti 10-03-2021 05:50 AM

October 3: This is a brand new day. Many will miss it. But, if you will seek to understand that which I am doing you will walk this new path of life with Me. You will know those things that are going to take place because I will reveal them to you. I will show you My plans for this season. When these plans are completed, you will be strengthened and reach new spiritual heights.

bluidkiti 10-10-2021 05:57 AM

October 10: Come into the presence of the Lord and into His strength. The revelation of His nature has been given to you prophetically so that you can be more than you have ever thought you could be. You can rise up into a spiritual climate, a spiritual habitation and place of victory in your life. It is His desire for you be victorious in all things. So, come. Come in His presence. Come with joy. Come with expectation. Come and be all you can be in this season and He will do the rest.

bluidkiti 10-17-2021 04:03 AM

October 17: I have set those on the earth who are My psalmists, and they shall establish a flow, a flow of My river among My people, a flow that will help My people come higher, a flow of My presence. Because their songs come from heaven and their songs are anointed, they shall indeed impact you and bring you into what I am doing. So when you hear the sound of heaven impacting your heart and when you hear the sound of heaven coming upon you embrace it and let it do its work. Let it bring peace to your soul, let it bring joy to your heart and let it bring healing to your body. Let the Spirit of the Lord flow in the sound that I am bringing forth as promised. For such a time as this embrace My sound, says the Lord Most Holy.

bluidkiti 10-25-2021 03:48 AM

October 24: I hear the Lord saying that you are now prepared to come up into higher realms, places in the spirit so that you can see, know and understand My purpose for you. Do not forget that I am with you. I am with you to help you, to lead you, and to guide you. I am with you to heal you and to provide for you. I will cause your life to become one of productivity, liberty, freedom and victory. So get going. Walk with Me in newness of life.

bluidkiti 10-31-2021 05:46 AM

October 31: Come up to the mountain of the Lord’s house. Come and sit with Me, talk with Me, and let Me show you the things that are before you. I will empower you to overcome anything and everything that the enemy brings against you. You are indeed more than a conqueror. Exercise the authority I have given you and become that person I have designed you to be.

bluidkiti 11-10-2021 01:33 AM

November 7: Rise up and encourage yourself in the same way David encouraged himself when things were not going well for him. Rise up and believe that I am for you, that I am with you and that I will bring you through to a position of victory. Rise up in this hour and allow your faith to soar. Allow yourself to again believe in My goodness and watch the blessings of My kingdom come to you in this season.

bluidkiti 11-14-2021 05:25 AM

November 14: You have been given precious promises that you have not yet received, but do not lose hope. Have patience and persevere through these times that seem to be so hopeless. You will receive all that I have promised in due time. Hebrews 10:35-56 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise.