Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Trumpet - 2021 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22192)

bluidkiti 01-03-2021 05:20 AM

The Trumpet - 2021

January 3: In this season the Spirit of the Lord will align His people with His purposes. This alignment will be brought by way of revelation of God's plans for individuals. These revelations will come through dreams, visions, prophetic words, signs and wonders. We must stand watch and listen so that the opportunities for alignment are not missed. When the revelation of God's purpose comes, you will be aligned, brought into spiritual positioning, to go through the door that is being opened to you.

bluidkiti 01-10-2021 06:42 AM

January 10: Mount up, says the Lord, and go higher, no longer be earth bound, no longer be troubled by the circumstances that you are walking through. Don’t be troubled by those things that come against you, for I have given you power over all the work of the enemy and circumstance that you will find yourself in. Be encouraged even in this moment that I am with you. I will never leave you or forsake you. I will lead you, guide you, and anoint you so that you will have victory.

bluidkiti 01-17-2021 04:08 AM

January 17: It is time for My people to get themselves untangled from positions that have been ungodly. Untangle yourselves one knot at a time with understanding that as you finish the process everything will be in order. If you leave these tangled messes in your life, you will be caught in them and taken captive by them. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

bluidkiti 01-24-2021 04:05 AM

January 24: Gird up the loins of your mind because as you think, as you think in your heart, so you are. You will become that which you are meditating on. But you can move into what I am doing as you begin to believe and process the word that I reveal to you. I will direct you and be with you. From this moment on begin to believe My word and you will excel in this season, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 01-31-2021 04:17 AM

January 31: Hear Me now when I tell you that you should stop and take a breath. Stop the chaos and be renewed in the Spirit. Get into a position of walking with Me. I will always take you forward to the position of favor. I will be with you to bring you through to victory over everything that the enemy presents against you, and I will establish you in the blessings of this season, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 02-07-2021 05:04 AM

February 7: The gates of heaven are opening, and I am calling to you to go through the gates and receive all that is available to you. With patience continue to press in until you receive the anointing of this season. I will position you for victory and blessings in the coming days. All things are possible to those who believe. Come by faith into the fullness of what I am doing. Psalm 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, and I will praise the Lord.

bluidkiti 02-14-2021 06:47 AM

February 14: It is time for you to become new wine skins, for the old wine skins have become dry and hardened and will not be able to expand with the revelation of that which I am doing in this season. So, let your wine skin be renewed by the oil of this moment and the oil that I am providing for you. Let the oil of My touch and My glory soften and refresh you, anoint you, and hold you. Let the oil of My glory come upon you. Be renewed. Be made into a new skin so that you may hold the glory of this season and so you may not only have a taste of it but that you shall become full of it; that you shall contain all that I am doing. Let My glory come upon you and change you, says the Lord God.

bluidkiti 02-21-2021 06:34 AM

February 21: I am taking you up to a high place in the spiritual realm so that you can see with clarity what I require of you before you can move beyond the things that have hindered your walk with Me in the Spirit. And, when you see and understand the work of the enemy against you, the power to overcome will be present with you. Behold, I give you power over all the works of the devil, says the Lord. Luke 10:19 19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

bluidkiti 02-28-2021 05:07 AM

February 28: Believe that you can be restored. Believe in Me, for I will bring you to a place where you can do far better than you imagined. I will help you find the place of believing and receiving. I have undergirded you with the word of truth. Now allow the word of truth to take you on this journey of restoration. Be restored in My presence. Be restored by My word. For, this is the season you find yourself in. This is exactly what I have for you. I say to you, simply believe and allow My Spirit to bring you to a place of restoration so you can be all that you were designed to be, says the Lord.

bluidkiti 03-07-2021 06:57 AM

March 7: Let faith arise in your soul. Let it rise to new heights. Now you examine it; examine the faith with which you are fighting the good fight. Examine the faith that allows you to prevail. And, as you examine it in these days, you will come to a greater position of faith. For, the faith that I have given you indeed was a measure, but you have nurtured it, you have examined it, you have carried it, you have walked with it, you have used it, and it now becomes your weapon. It becomes a weapon that causes you to prevail in times that are hard. It causes you to come forth with a shout of victory rather than with the wailing of those who are not victorious. Come forth, not as a victim, but as a victor. Walk in the land that I have provided for you. Walk in the faith that I have given you and cause it to grow exceedingly in these days. It is a time in which the seeds of faith that are planted in your heart and are nurtured by the anointing will come and produce a harvest in your life, says the Lord God Most High.

bluidkiti 03-14-2021 05:41 AM

March 14: You can do this! You are called as My children to reap the benefits that I have set forth in My word. For, it will be given to those who abide in My kingdom, which will manifest in your life in a fresh way. From this point on make a determination that you can be what I have called you to be. You can do what I have said you can do. You can come higher into the realm of the Spirit and be more effective. You can see My power move in your life, which will cause your life to become inspired. Your journey into faith can be exciting and the glory of the kingdom will be demonstrated.

bluidkiti 03-21-2021 05:42 AM

March 21: In this season I want to elevate your position of discernment so that you can understand your spiritual environment. I want you to know more about your atmosphere. A special and powerful anointing is being distributed to My servants for these days. Position yourself to receive this anointing in order to walk in the freedom of the truth and revelation not only of Who I am, but what I will do.

bluidkiti 03-28-2021 05:12 AM

March 28: Hear Me and be willing to line up in accordance with that which I speak. You are learning and growing, and you must allow faith to arise to new levels within you. For it is by faith that you shall survive the times. It is by faith that you will prosper in hard times that are filled with great tragedy and dire news. Even in difficult seasons you will rise up in faith and praise Me. Trust Me to bring you through all things to a position of victory.

bluidkiti 04-04-2021 05:00 AM

April 4: I hear thunder in the heavens and the sound of the Lord's voice declaring that victory is yours--by the power of His Spirit. The power of the most Holy Spirit, will come upon you to cause you to be more than a conqueror in this season. You will have the victory if you believe what God is speaking: "Only believe, and do that which I have called you to do, and you will be amazed at the outcome".

bluidkiti 04-11-2021 05:24 AM

April 11: Awaken! Awaken, My people. Awaken so I can speak to you, so I can lead you, and so that I can provide for you. Walk without fear or trepidation; with full confidence that I will go before you and make the crooked places straight. I will lead you in the way of righteousness. I will be with you in these the days of My glory as it is poured out upon My beloved people, which people you are. Walk in the newness of life, and be refreshed and renewed.