Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21929)

bluidkiti 12-01-2020 05:36 AM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

December 1: This is a time when you can make changes that will release you from the past. You have considered for some time the direction your life might take, but now you will have the fortitude to take action. Do not be afraid of what your future holds. You can only live in the moment. Trust that I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage. Deuteronomy 31:8 "And the Lord, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."

bluidkiti 12-02-2020 04:57 AM

December 2: I dreamed that there was a pig in the basement of our house. I knew that this pig or other pigs had gotten into our house in the past, but we never knew how they got in. It was too large to enter by the pet door. But now how would we get it out? The pig was too heavy to remove physically, and we had to coax it and herd it out the downstairs door. I believe this dream has to do with our flesh or carnal nature that seems to just suddenly show up, and we don't know how it got in, but we have to deal with it spiritually and shut the door. Romans 8:12-13 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors—not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.

bluidkiti 12-03-2020 04:17 AM

December 3: Be determined to stay awake spiritually because the forces of darkness will try to get you off course through complacency. Get focused, stay focused and refuse to be sidetracked by things of the world. You are My priority and I want to be your first priority, but you get to choose. Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.

bluidkiti 12-04-2020 05:48 AM

December 4: Transition has taken longer than you thought it would, and it still is not over. Patience is required for this leg of your journey, but you must not lose hope and faith in Me to give direction and wisdom for the season. Take each moment as it comes and make the most of it. Colossians 1:9b-11 ... that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy.

bluidkiti 12-05-2020 05:42 AM

December 5: Hold all things loosely, and put your future in My hands. The result of your assumptions will be disappointment. You are not able to see what is ahead with clarity. You must live in the here and now to the best of your ability through My Spirit who will enable you to live righteously. Refuse to allow fear to gain a foothold in your life. Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

bluidkiti 12-06-2020 05:34 AM

December 6: Do what it takes to stay focused and to keep your perspective tied to reality. There is a difference between spiritual reality and religious superstition, and you must choose the side of truth instead of trying to make yourself feel better by believing fables. You must forge ahead clear-eyed and ready to take life as it comes. 1 John 2:21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

bluidkiti 12-07-2020 05:21 AM

December 7: No one can make it through life without a mountain of regrets. There is nothing to do about the past, but know that I paid the price for your sin. My blood was shed to cleanse and cover you. Your entrance into eternal life is through My sacrifice. Remember what is at stake when you choose the darkness of sin over the light of life. Choose well. 1 John 1:6-7 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

bluidkiti 12-08-2020 05:00 AM

December 8: When circumstances seem to be insurmountable you need to factor in the power of the Spirit. When you live in the Spirit you are an overcomer and able to accomplish the impossible. You can rely on Me to give you wisdom and direction in every situation. Have faith. Mark 10:27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."

bluidkiti 12-09-2020 05:24 AM

December 9: Examine yourself to see whether you live in the Spirit or not. You will know and be known by your fruit. Check your motives, attitudes, and behavior which should align with the fruit of the Spirit. If not, you are more likely than not exhibiting the works of the flesh and your carnal nature. Strive to maintain spiritual relationship with Me and to be an example of My kingdom. Galatians 5:19-23 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

bluidkiti 12-10-2020 12:06 AM

December 10: Be flexible; there are adjustments that must be made in order to find and stay in the flow of the Spirit. Settle down and don't panic because things didn't turn out the way you had envisioned. Patience is required to get through this season. Take a breath, relax, and trust Me to bring you through in My timing and perfection. I am with you! Psalm 138:8 8 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; do not forsake the works of Your hands.

bluidkiti 12-11-2020 05:58 AM

December 11: Breakthrough will come as surely as the sun rises, but you must wait for it and not lose hope in the process. Set your heart on the journey that will take you to destiny. When you feel too weak to go on, rest assured that I will strengthen you and surround you with a hedge of protection. Do not quit. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!

bluidkiti 12-12-2020 03:46 AM

December 12: Beloved, you must work out your own salvation. You have been washed and cleansed by the power of the blood, but the details of living according to that promise of salvation are up to you. You will choose to live in the light or remain in darkness. It is your decision to either live righteously by the Spirit or live carnally by the flesh. I have given you the tools to succeed. Do not underestimate the power of your choices. Philippians 2:12-15 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.

bluidkiti 12-13-2020 01:07 AM

December 13: It is futile to try to manage those things that are beyond your ability to control. Everyone has been given the option to decide and choose, yet there are times when you want to hijack that right and intervene where you have no authority to do so. I call on each one to respect the autonomy and freedom of every individual without judgment. Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that you be not judged."

bluidkiti 12-14-2020 04:23 AM

December 14: Take advantage of every opportunity to display My character and nature. Live your life in ways that demonstrate constant and unfailing relationship with Me. It is impossible to live in the light and in darkness at the same time. You will choose one or the other. Choose to exhibit the fruit of My Spirit and the power of redemption. Romans 3:24-26 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

bluidkiti 12-15-2020 06:19 AM

December 15: In a vision I saw a brilliant rainbow, and there was a sense of exploration and victory. The rainbow and its colors represent our covenant with God and our progression in the Spirit. Red symbolizes the blood of Christ that covers and forgives sin in the flesh. Orange is the determination to seek the Lord. Yellow is enlightenment and illumination. Green is life in the Spirit. Blue is the inspiration to walk in the Spirit. Indigo is living in the Spirit and unity with Christ. Violet is spiritual fulfillment. So the rainbow describes our journey and destiny. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.