View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 08:20 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5

Psalm 37:23-24 23 The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; 24 though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith" (Ephesians 2:8).

1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works" (Ephesians 2:10).

2 Chronicles 20:21b – Give thanks to the Lord, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

Luke 6:27-28 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote