View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 07:33 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 15

Psalm 119:9-11 – How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Amos 5:14 – Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret. — Proverbs 11:13

Psalm 32:10 NIV Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote