View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 11:44 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

STEPPING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

“We usually conclude the period of meditation with a prayer that we be shown all through the day what our next step is to be…” Alcoholics Anonymous, page 87

“The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord.” Psalm 37:23

For what it’s worth: Down was the direction of my drinking until a Higher Power pulled me from the gates of hell and placed my feet on a path up the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. On this proven path, a loving Heavenly Father directs my every step, when I remember, and take time to ask. When I do, my Heavenly Father always shows me my next right step; although, He has been known to wait to the last minute. Then, I tend to be in a hurry, take charge, and wonder why my day is all wrong. So, today, I will seek His guidance, practice staying out of His way, and trust He loves me and will be there for me.

God bless you.
Joe W.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote