View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 03:06 AM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

J is for Job. We each have a job to do each day. When it becomes a chore, we need to ask ourselves how this has come to be.

Working the Steps shouldn`t be hard work, it may be tiring because emotions are more tiring than physical labour.

The program is suggestions only, but I have found that there are some darn well betters, or I will relapse. That darn well better, is to look in a mirror and see what is reflected from within me, instead of looking out the window to see what I can get that isn`t mine, as they say, the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I was jobless, unemployable and sick and tired of being tired. I have been feeling that way lately because of my pain, which means I haven`t been doing my job. I am allowing my pain to keep me from doing what I need to do.

I went back to school, got a certificate for Business Administration on Computers. All it did was make me realize that I had done my time, and it was better to volunteer, and allow the young folk to get into that old rat race, a place I just didn`t have the energy to go to in today.

It is important to have purpose and be responsible, no matter what your job is.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote