View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer... Psalm 19:14

Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don't let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. Psalm 19:13

Isaiah 38:16 - 16 Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live!

Romans 10:14-15 — How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

We must take God's great message of salvation to others so they can respond to the Good News. How will your loved ones and neighbors hear it unless someone tells them? Is God calling you to take a part in making his message known in your community? Think of the one person who needs to hear the Good News, and think of something you can do to help him or her hear it. Then take that step as soon as possible.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: