View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 05:47 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2

Lam. 3:22-23, ESV "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

Jeremiah 31:17 (NIV) "So there is hope for your future," declares the Lord.

My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever. - Psalm 73:26

Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. – Romans 8:17

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 1:1-2 (NLT): This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus, and from our brother Sosthenes. I am writing to God’s church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours.

Today’s Thought: We are called to be God’s holy people. As we begin this next year, let’s keep that in mind and try to be as holy as possible. We won’t be able to do it on our own strength but with God’s help we can.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me live a holy life. I put You first in all that I do this next year. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. — 1 Peter 1:13

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote