View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 07:42 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7

By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. – Psalm 42:8

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Matthew 5:14, ESV "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden."

Psalm 118:24-25, ESV "This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!"

Hebrews 3:13, NASB "But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called “Today,” so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin."

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 1:9 (NLT): God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Today’s Thought: God is faithful. He will do what He says He will do. It does not matter if He promised you something 40 years ago. He does not have Alzheimer’s. Stand firm on the promises of God!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I pray that You help me learn to trust You no matter what my life looks like. I believe in all Your promises. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. —Lamentations 3:22-23

...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. — Isaiah 40:31
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote