View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:06 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves. Philippians 2:3

Ephesians 5:15-16, ESV "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time...."

Jeremiah 31:12 (CEV) My people will come to Mount Zion and celebrate; their faces will glow because of my blessings...

Thought: God has good in store for you.

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. - 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” – John 4:13-14
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote