Thread: Motherly Love
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 06:17 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Motherly Love

Motherly Love

I bless all mothers in my prayers.

Nurturing and caring for another living being is a sacred activity. Today I take the opportunity to give thanks for all who have shared unconditional love and acceptance with me.

A mother can be anyone who takes on a role of caring for a child—whether that person is a biological or adoptive parent, another relative, a teacher, or a friend. The most important aspect in being a mother is to love and care for a child unconditionally. Patience and compassion are mainstays for these expressions of love in action. Just as caring mothers hold loved ones in their arms, so, too, do I hold them in my prayers.

“Honor your father and mother”—this is the first commandment with a promise: “so that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”—Ephesians 6:2-3

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links