View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 06:15 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 28

1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms." Psalms 95:2

‘Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path’ (Psalm 119:105).

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. – Galatians 2:20

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. —Romans 8:28

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. — James 1:12

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:2
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote