View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:44 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25

In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

Romans 8:39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." Psalms 51:12

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” - Psalm 23:6

Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you. James 4:8

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote