Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #38
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day, even if it only a few minutes old.
Grateful for a day of sobriety yesterday, especially when I consider the fact that I spent 3 hours at the hospital.
Grateful that doctors, nurses, and social worker all took time to talk to me.
Grateful that they reduced the strength of my medication.
Grateful that they recognized the fact that my high blood pressure medication was working over time and my blood pressure was low.
Grateful that I got some reading done and some TV watched, even though it made me late posting.
Grateful that I managed to cook a meal and eat it too.
Grateful that I got a call to go to the Holistic Center on Wednesday.
Grateful that Darts were able to get me booked even though I gave them only two day notice.
Grateful that I was able to walk downtown after resting and having lunch when I came home from the hospital.
Grateful that I was able to pick up some groceries.
Grateful more for the fact that I could lift my walker onto the bus with the groceries on it.
Grateful that I could touch base with three friends today.
Grateful that I didn't completely miss out on Monday.
Grateful that my laundry keeps calling me, perhaps I will get some done tomorrow. When it comes to laundry, tomorrow never seems to come. As I told the social worker today, I have no problem with laundry, I have too many clothes to see me through.
Grateful that I have tennis, curling and darts to watch. There are not enough hours in a day.
Grateful that I have two more days to finish my books. I have 10 books out that are calling to me.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote