View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 07:32 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 28

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek. Psalm 27:8

A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor. — Proverbs 22:9

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

2 Corinthians 6:18, NLT "And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life. - John 4:14

Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow. – Isaiah 1:17

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote