View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

Prayer for the Morning

Oh Lord, most heavenly Father, Almighty and everlasting God, who has safely brought me to the beginning of this day; I give you thanks for my creation, preservation, and all the blessings of my life. Grant that this day I fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger; but that all my doings, being governed by your will, may be righteous in your sight. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Meditation

[May all my doings be governed by your will.]

Dear heavenly Father, we do appreciate Your patience and love toward us. May we show this same love to those around us; especially to those with whom we might have a disagreement. Lord, grant us grace to be gracious and not get into contention with others. Lord, remove murmuring and disputing from our hearts and let us be joyful and peace makers. Father, guard our tongues that we do not say things that we will later regret. Forgive us when we fail You and give us Your grace to forgive others who have hurt us. We ask this in Your son, Jesus' name. Amen.

Harvest of Righteousness

2 Corinthians 9:9-10

Dear Father, righteous and gracious God,

You are the God about whom it is written, "He scatters abroad, he gives to the poor, his righteousness endures for ever."

You are the God who supplies seed to the sower, and gives the harvest of grain for bread, who multiplies my resources and increases the harvest of righteousness for me. How I thank you and praise you for this!

In the name of Jesus Christ, the truly generous Savior of mankind, I pray. Amen.

“A Prayer For God’s Comfort”

Father, Your rod and Your staff are a daily comfort to me. I’m comforted in the midst of my suffering because You promise to preserve my life, whether in this life or the next. May Your unfailing love, according to Your promise, be my daily companion and steady comfort. Not only is it a comfort to me but I can also comfort and assure other believers with these promises. Your name, Father God, is a strong tower where we can run to and be preserved as we deal with the adversity of this troubled world. We thank You for it. Amen.

“A Prayer For The Spiritual Battle”

Father, we thank You for the spiritual armor that defends us in battle and arms us for the struggle we encounter against the devil’s relentless schemes. This armor enables us to withstand the forces of evil, no matter the means or persons the enemy works through to try to weaken or destroy our faith. In addition to the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit we know that our prayers and petitions are heard by You who intercedes on our behalf before our Father in heaven. We use our armor for protection and we use the sword of the Spirit and prayer for weapons to reveal, attack and defeat Satan’s strongholds. It is through Your name, Jesus, that we are more than conquerors. Amen. For inspiration regarding the spiritual armor see Ephesians 6:10-18
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: