View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29

Prayer for Purity of Worship

Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires are known, and from whom no secrets are hidden: Cleanse the thoughts of my heart by the inspiration of your Holy Spirit, that I may perfectly love you and worthily praise your holy name. Through Christ I pray, Amen.

Father, it seems that we never have enough. But I’m here today to ask you to deliver me from financial bondage – from this debt that I’ve accumulated over the years. Forgive me for robbing you of my tithe, and I admit that I’ve been so consumed with my own needs that I haven’t thought about blessing anyone else. I release my faith in You asking the Holy Spirit to help me stand by your promise to supply all my need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. You are a very present help in trouble, and You are more than enough. I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Sprit, and purpose to pray for others who are in debt. Just as you did for Job, you will turn this captivity, and bless me that I might be a blessing to others. In the name of Jesus, I worship You only, and I will have no other gods before me. Amen.

Dear Lord, when I find myself in serious opposition to another's thinking, be it a spouse, a relative, companions at work or church, friends or others, help me to realize that You do not want me to give up my convictions when they are in accordance with Your Word; rather You do expect me to show "Christian love" -- kindness, friendliness, and understanding. ... However, You expect me to make the first move toward reconciliation! You want me to do what I can to restore broken relationships! Help me to do this, Lord.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for helping me in my relationships with others. I desire to be kind and gentle in my dealings in situations that require me to take corrective measures. Help me to hear Your voice as to how to deal with unpleasant situations, whether it be with my children or those at work that I must manage. May I treat others as kindly as possible every day. Lord, I do not want to use my position of authority in the wrong way, but in a way that will be an example to others of Your Spirit in my life. Thank you, for teaching me things I need to know and may I always have a teachable spirit. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lord God, we glorify your name. How we wish our voices could ring out over all the world, telling of the great things you have done for us, praising you that we can come to you in Jesus Christ, that we can worship, honor, and thank you for all your goodness! Safeguard all your children so that they hold to faith and remain true to the message of the gospel. May we thank and praise you for all you have done this day and for your working in the hearts of many people who are still unknown to us. Your Spirit rules and calls people, to bring them to you, the Father in heaven. Watch over us and continue to bless us. Help us who belong to your people, and protect us through the night. Amen.

Dear Father, I ask you to help me be strong. I want to forgive those who have done me wrong and live a life of happiness. I ask for the strength as forgivness can be difficult when hurt feelings start to surface.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: