Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2022, 06:03 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - February

February 1

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. —1 Peter 5:6-7

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

Proverbs 3:6 – In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5 – Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Numbers 6:25 – The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2022, 04:04 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

Psalm 116:1-2 1 I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. 2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

The LORD will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. Psalm 121:7-8

Matthew 11:28 – If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.

Psalm 23:1-4a – The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.

1 Corinthians 2:9 – As it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
Old 02-03-2022, 05:56 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

Psalm 59:16 – I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Matthew 4:4b – Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. — Proverbs 3:1-2

1 John 4:21 NIV And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Old 02-04-2022, 05:15 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. —1 Peter 5:6-7

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life… Psalm 23:6

If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Romans 14:8

Psalm 18:1-2 – I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2
Old 02-05-2022, 05:22 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

May the Lord watch over you and give you peace. —Numbers 6:26

“be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God” (Colossians 1:9–10, NKJV).

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you. Isaiah 44:22

John 15:15 – I do not call you servants any longer, because the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father.

Psalm 33:4-5 – The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Isaiah 40:28b – The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding.

Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. — Proverbs 16:31

Matthew 11:28 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Old 02-06-2022, 06:21 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:5

Psalm 121 – I will lift up my eyes to the hills — From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.

Proverbs 21:21 – He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.

Deuteronomy 30:9a – The Lord your God will make you abundantly prosperous in all the work of your hand.

Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted. — Hebrews 2:18

Lamentations 3:19-26 19 I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. 20 I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. 21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” 25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.'" Matthew 22:37
Old 02-07-2022, 06:25 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. —John 3:16

Proverbs 18:13 (NIV) - To answer before listening— that is folly and shame.

Psalm 97:10 – Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 138:7a – Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life.

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation. —Isaiah 12:2

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. — Proverbs 3:3-4
Old 02-08-2022, 05:53 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

“Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.” (Matthew 6:19-21)

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

Matthew 22:36-40 – "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Matthew 5:43-45 – [Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven."

2 Corinthians 8:9 9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.

Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame. — Romans 10:11

"Whoever says he abides in Him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked." 1 John 2:6

"Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it." — Proverbs 8:32-33

Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Old 02-09-2022, 05:00 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9

Keep my commands and follow them. I am the LORD. Leviticus 22:31

Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5).

“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” – Mark 10:45
Old 02-10-2022, 01:42 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

Psalm 116:5-6 5 The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. 6 The Lord protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me.

Luke 7:50 – Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. —1 Corinthians 13:1-3

He who gives to the poor will lack nothing, but he who closes his eyes to them receives many curses. — Proverbs 28:27

John 13:34 34 A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Colossians 3:12-17 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:54 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. —Psalm 32:8 NASB

John 8:12 – Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 – Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Exodus 23:25 – Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:21 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. —Philippians 4:7

Acts 17:25b – He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.

1 Corinthians 13:6-7 – Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Psalm 29:11 – The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 4:2 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Old 02-13-2022, 07:24 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13

Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not even see Him now, you believe and trust in Him and you greatly rejoice and delight with inexpressible and glorious joy. —1 Peter 1:8

Psalm 37:4 – Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Ephesians 1:7 – In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.

1 Peter 5:6-11 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 02-14-2022, 06:25 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14

Romans 13:8 "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another."

1 John 4:19 19 We love because he first loved us.

John 13:34-35 – A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

1 John 3:1a – See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!

Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! —Psalm 34:8

An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips. — Proverbs 24:26

1 Corinthians 13:4 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:39 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15

"Be completely humble and gentle, be patient, bearing with one another in love…" Ephesians 4:2

This is love: not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. —1 John 4:10

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:5-6

For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. Romans 10:10
Post New ThreadReply