Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-15-2018, 05:20 AM   #841
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi McArthur, I am glad to see you say hi. I hope you will keep sharing with us. Have a great day!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #842
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Hi McArthur, glad you stopped by. Hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:59 PM   #843
BlueFire

Hi Everyone,

I've been a member for a few years and this forum has helped me so much!!
'm grateful that all of you are here.
BlueFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:34 AM   #844
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Bluefire, It is so great hearing from you. I am glad to hear that the forums have been helpful to you. I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great day!
Old 08-25-2018, 10:32 AM   #845
alvinator2u

Hi I'm Alvin been sober now 27yrs as of 8/10/91.
My life has changed and changed for the better since I sobered up.
It just took over 5yrs in and out of AA to hit bottom get a sponsor that cared more for my life than my attitude and take me through the steps.
Tough love is what it took, that's what I grew up with and that's what I needed to get sober. I've since learned it doesn't cost anything to be kind.
alvinator2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:45 AM   #846
wsmpeace

Default New Check In

Hi, new here...sober since 3/24/18 and always looking for inspiration to stay on my sober journey. I don't post much, but will probably be visiting on a regular basis. Peace
wsmpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #847
sarahlynn854

Default Hello!

Hi! My name is Sarah. I am from Minnesota and I have 7.5 months of sobriety. I love this site and use it often. This is not my first go around but I am hoping it will be my last. This is the longest I have been sober since I was 13. I am working the steps with a sponsor and go to meetings regularly. God bless everyone
sarahlynn854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:28 AM   #848
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Alvin, wsmpeace and Sarah, I am so glad that you all decided to join us. Congratulations on your sober time! I hope you all will continue to come and share with us. Keep taking it one day at a time and have a great day!
Old 09-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #849
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome to all the new members who have joined while I have been away from the site. Please continue to come and share your journey with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 04:54 AM   #850
Annie5cents

Default Good morning!

I'm Ann and I am an alcoholic from VA. Beyond grateful for this site- it has been my go-to for my daily reads. I love the compilation of readings from various organizations as well as the inspirational quotes. My original sober date was 3/2/18 but after a couple of slips, it is now 6/24/18. Thank you for welcoming me!
Annie5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:44 AM   #851
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Ann, It is great hearing from you. Glad to hear that the readings help you. Feel free to pass it on. Congratulations on your sober time! Keep taking it one day at a time and keep coming back and sharing with us. Have a great day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-22-2018, 06:23 PM   #852
Bill’s Friend

My name is Bill. I’m from Chicago. I’m alcoholic. I’m new here,....I chose Bill’s Friend as my handle. I’ve depended on this website for quick and easy electronic access as a guest for a long time. My morning meditations are all here!! I’ve realized more recently that this website is loaded with so much more. I signed up. Here I be!😎
Thank you for creating and maintaining this awesome gift of endless resources!
Bill
Bill’s Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:13 AM   #853
bluidkiti
Administrator

Thank you Bill. It is great having you join us here. Glad to hear that the site helps you. Please feel free to pass it on. I hope you will keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great day!
Old 09-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #854
Mychoicetoday

Icon18

Hello Everyone
Mychoicetoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:46 AM   #855
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Mychoice, I am glad that you decided to join us. Please keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply