Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2023, 06:11 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. —Hebrews 13:7

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. — Psalm 34:10

Proverbs 11:18 The wicked man earns deceptive wages, but he who sows righteousness reaps a sure reward.

Romans 5:10 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2023, 06:42 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching. — Proverbs 1:8

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. James 3:17

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?"

Psalm 62:1-2 – My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 91:2 – I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Old 06-03-2023, 06:59 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3

Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Proverbs 10:12

1 Peter 1:13 – Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.

Ezra 8:22b – The gracious hand of our God is on everyone who looks to him.

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth! Psalms 121:2
Old 06-04-2023, 07:43 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4

Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor. —Ecclesiastes 7:12

Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Proverbs 15:1 “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

I will study Your commandments and reflect on Your ways. Psalms 119:15
Old 06-05-2023, 05:54 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

Philippians 2:14-16 Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life -- in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.

2 Corinthians 4:17 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

1 Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
Old 06-06-2023, 05:18 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

Hebrews 13:5 – Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Matthew 6:19-21 – Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

James 1:5 – If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

Job 19:25 25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
Old 06-07-2023, 06:28 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Ephesians 6:17

1 Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground" (Ephesians 6:13).

"I lift up my eyes to the hills — where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2 NIV)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

Psalm 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Old 06-08-2023, 05:43 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.” John 14:23 - NIV

Philippians 2:5 "Your mind should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."

"My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will" (Matthew 26:39).

Psalm 90:2,4 “Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.”

Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life. Proverbs 19:20
Old 06-09-2023, 06:44 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding.”

Psalm 27:14, “Wait patiently for the Lord, Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”

Psalm 23:4, “Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.”

The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. Psalm 19:7

Psalm 40:1-2 – I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9 NIV)

Lamentations 3:26 – It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

An evil man is trapped by his sinful talk, but a righteous man escapes trouble. —Proverbs 12:13

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

Isaiah 12:4-5 "Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world."
Old 06-10-2023, 05:20 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10

Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children. Ephesians 5:1

Galatians 6:2 – Share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. — Galatians 6:10

Matthew 7:24-27 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows. Luke 12:7
Old 06-11-2023, 06:25 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11

Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Luke 12:24

John 10:11 – I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

2 Corinthians 2:14 – Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. — Colossians 4:6

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. James 1:5
Old 06-12-2023, 06:12 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

JUne 12

Revelation 22:13 – I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

Matthew 11:28 – Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Numbers 23:19 – God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Old 06-13-2023, 06:28 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

Hebrews 3:13 – Encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

2 Peter 3:9 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

John 10:7-18 7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. 11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Colossians 3:2 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:27 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Isaiah 58:11a – The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

Psalms 77:11 11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
Old 06-15-2023, 06:33 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

Hebrews 13:5-6 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

Ephesians 4:4-7 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. 7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. Psalm 119:10

1 Peter 4:14 14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

The LORD is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. Psalms 103:8
Post New ThreadReply