Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: When everything seems to have been upended, you will only find clarity through My Spirit. Rise above fear and uncertainty to live in faith and the reliability of My presence. I will empower you and strengthen you to be victorious. Quiet your emotions and seek the peace that comes with walking in the Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23b But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2020, 01:43 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2: Reach higher in the Spirit to know more intimately the truth of My calling and purpose for you. You cannot be satisfied with what you have known in the past. You must go up. Consider the Potter’s House where the vessel was marred and had to made again into another vessel—one more perfect, one stronger, one more useful. Allow Me to transform you. Jeremiah 18:3-4 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:03 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3: You have not been this way before, and it is easy to feel disoriented, lost and alone. But this can also be a time of spiritual discovery and of greater understanding of yourself in the process. It is a matter of where you focus your attention. You will either break through into new or renewed relationship with Me, or you will begin to stagnate. You must choose. Psalm 31:3 For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name’s sake, lead me and guide me.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 4: In a vision I saw a mime artist acting out a story. I heard the Lord say, “I want you to demonstrate truth and spiritual reality. To do this you may have to keep your mouth shut and show through your actions what others need to see to understand. There are too many mouths and not enough demonstrators. Let Me do My word through you.” 1 Timothy 4:12b ... be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:15 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 5: Make a conscious decision to shift your primary focus from your circumstances to possibilities and hope in the Spirit. Regain spiritual perspective by filling yourself with the truth of My word. This may be the end of an era, but it is also the beginning of things and times that are yet to be realized. Psalm 42:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:55 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6: Do not be afraid! I am not the author of fear. Instead of giving in to fear, trust Me to give you wisdom and to lead you to safety. Quiet your emotions and stand strong in the Spirit. Refuse to allow your thoughts to work against your faith. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:44 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 7: As you begin to settle into a new normal, don't forget to make life in the Spirit a priority. Set aside time to feed your spirit with My word and to access My presence. Strengthen yourself in the knowledge of good and evil so that you always choose good. If your desire is to get closer to Me in relationship, that desire will be fulfilled. Deuteronomy 4:29 "But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."
Old 05-08-2020, 12:43 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8: To those who worship Me from the heart, I tell you that I hear you and know you because we are bound together. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are the heart and soul of the Body of Christ. You are the essence of childlike purity, and a very special anointing is released on you. John 4:24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Old 05-09-2020, 05:32 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 9: When you find yourself in a dilemma, remember that you can ask and I will impart the wisdom you need to proceed. Never doubt My ability and willingness to reveal things you don't understand and to show you the way. Put your trust in Me and wait for direction. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:26 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 10: You are still in the process of change, and you must continue on with the faith that you are on your way to destiny. The things that you have learned in this process will last a lifetime. You will never forget where you have come from or all that has been accomplished supernaturally to prove My love and care for you. Ephesians 5:15-17 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Old 05-12-2020, 06:16 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12: Life as you know it has been upended in many ways, which has caused a certain level of disorientation. Do whatever it takes to stay alive spiritually and not allow stagnation. Even though natural conditions can take a toll on your sense of well-being, what you are going through here and now is temporary and will not last. Set your heart and mind on the unseen things of eternity. 2 Corinthians 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:40 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 13: Have you forgotten who you are? I speak to those who are experiencing an identity crisis. I would remind you of who you are in Me. You are chosen by Me, saved by grace, empowered by My Spirit. You are not a victim. You are victorious as you abide in Me, and you need to adjust your outlook so that you can live up to your position. 1 Chronicles 29:11 Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:55 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 14: Refuse to believe the enemy's lies that I do not care about you and have forsaken you. I love you with a love that goes beyond natural understanding, and I will give you the strength and determination to get through this difficult time. I am with you! 1 Samuel 12:22 "For the Lord will not forsake His people, for His great name’s sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make you His people."
Old 05-15-2020, 06:12 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 15: These are days of silence when you have nothing to say because you are in shock and awe of conditions in the world. You have mixed feelings of fear and wonder. But you have never had better opportunities to search for Me and find Me. Reach out to Me and I will reach back and connect with you. You are not faceless or nameless to Me. I know you and love you, and I will reveal Myself to you in ways you did not think were possible. Seek and find. Jeremiah 29:13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Old 05-16-2020, 06:33 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 16: Settle down and put first things first. Evaluate priorities and make sure that what you value the most is at the top of your list. When calamity presents itself you develop a unique perspective, and what you have taken for granted becomes a priority. Know that your relationship with Me is paramount. Take care of and also revitalize important personal relationships that you have neglected. This is a prime time for restoration and rejuvenation. Psalm 103:2-5 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Post New ThreadReply