Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2020, 05:44 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: You are still in the process of moving from the past to embrace the future. This in-between stage can be disorienting and produce a sense of loss. However, your spiritual investment is not in belongings or circumstances and situations. Your investment must be in Me. I am your solid foundation. I never change. I am always the same. Trust in your eternal God. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2020, 05:45 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: I was reminded of the lyrics of a song I wrote some time ago: "A new day is now dawning; it's the fourth watch in the tower. The Son of Man is appearing at an unexpected hour. Guard your post and stay ready, knowing the Father's will. As lightning flashes east to west, the Word He will fulfill. I will stand watch to hear what he says to me. I'll set myself on the rampart to see what I can see, to see what I can see." Luke 12:40 "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."
Old 09-03-2020, 05:19 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: The doors of days gone by are closing, and new doors will begin to open that will allow you to forge ahead. This process will not necessarily be a quick turn-around but will be a significant change. Do not resist change; it will be an outward sign of inward spiritual growth. Maintain an open mind and heart so that your movement will be of and by My Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:26 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4, 2020: You have often been urged by My Spirit to deal with unholy attitudes and motives. Opportunities will come around again for you to do the internal work necessary to overcome and be done with the carnal triggers that keep you from total victory. Examine yourself to see where you continue to be trapped, and make a deliberate decision to respond in ways that are pleasing in My sight. Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Old 09-05-2020, 05:02 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5, 2020: Regardless of your hardship or the feeling of being out-of-pocket or displaced, I am with you. Refuse to give in to fear, worry, or vulnerability. Rise up to walk in the Spirit where you are safe and secure in My presence. You belong to Me and I am your help in every situation. Have faith in Me! Psalm 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
Old 09-06-2020, 02:55 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: Breakthrough will not be a single significant event but rather a series of victories both small and great. If you will trust Me to lead you in the way of success, blessing will become a way of life. Get ready to leave behind pessimism and attitudes that have kept you from achieving your goals and purpose. Look to Me for direction and instruction. Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:28 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: Just as the moving of water within the confines of a river bank is adaptable, you must also adapt to the fluidity of life changes. You can do this with grace by moving with the flow of My Spirit. Resisting change will not be effective, but know that I have your best interests at heart. I care about your welfare and will give you the wisdom and direction necessary to navigate this time with simplicity and confidence. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:17 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Beloved, you have always been set apart for My purposes. However, I am doing a further work of separation so that you can more completely fulfill your destiny. Rise above everything mundane and fleshly. You can no longer do things that you know to be marginal. You belong totally to Me and must not tolerate small talk and gossip. Proverbs 11:13 A talebearer reveals secrets, but he who is of a faithful spirit conceals a matter.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:41 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: Settle down on the rock-solid spiritual foundation that I have provided for you. Many of My people are flighty and are moved by every wind of thought and idea without being grounded in truth and purpose. You would do well to establish yourself and build on that which has eternal value. In doing that, you must look beyond temporary investments of your time and energy as well as the things that comfort your fleshly desires and walk in the Spirit, says the Lord. Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:48 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: You will be tempted to resent current limitations, but you need to understand that you are not out of the woods yet, so to speak. Difficulties and dangerous situations still exist. Your security will rely on how able you are to be content and your willingness to allow My grace to be sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
Old 09-11-2020, 05:42 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: This season of change will require your flexibility, and dependence on the wisdom and direction that only I can give. Your most valuable asset is relationship with Me and the ability to quiet your soul and listen for My voice. Do not overreact to events that surround you, but rather maintain a sense of calm stability. Faith is a vital component of moving from chaos to peace. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:52 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: When you evaluate what you are stressed about, you will find that most of that tension comes from things you have no control over. Take action where you have responsibility and authority, and let go of the rest. Release to Me those things that concern you. I can do what you cannot. Trust Me. Matthew 11:29-30 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."
Old 09-13-2020, 05:41 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: You can achieve some sense of normalcy by establishing yourself in a spiritual flow to include time spent with Me. Well-being cannot be attained when you focus on all that is wrong in your life, your neighborhood, your country or the world. Rise above the things that drag you down and seek the place of peace and safety that comes from Me. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.
Old 09-14-2020, 05:48 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: Refuse to become short-sighted. It is important for you to be able to look beyond the difficulties of this time to see the big picture. Do not become a victim of the problems that seem to overshadow optimism. Set yourself to go forward in the power and strength of the Spirit. The flesh is weak, but your spirit is strong when you abide in Me. Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
Old 09-15-2020, 05:43 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: In these uncertain times, almost everything you hear is distorted and exaggerated for the purpose of manipulation and control. It is more important than ever that you walk in the Spirit and in the gift of discerning of spirits. Your place of safety is in seeking Me for truth and direction. I will show you the way. John 14:6a Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."
Post New ThreadReply