Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-01-2023, 04:33 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

December 1: Believe Me when I say no weapon formed against you shall prosper. I am with you to bring you through even the most difficult of circumstances. Find your strength in Me and stand strong on the truth of My word. Never doubt that I am with you, and I will bring you through to victory. Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2023, 05:09 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2: Do not concern yourself with possibilities; it will only lead to distraction. Trust Me to perfect those things that concern you, deal with distractions quickly and then refocus. The enemy will do what he can to quench your spiritual desires to serve Me, says the Lord. Be strong. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Old 12-03-2023, 12:11 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3: Cast down every thought that rises up to bring you into condemnation, and then position yourself under the protection and strength of spiritual truth. Those thoughts against yourself are counterproductive to your spiritual growth and well being. If there is truly a need to repent do so, but do not allow yourself to get stuck in things of the past. 1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart and knows all things.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:09 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4: The corrections that you made in your life will serve you well in the days ahead. It might have been stressful, but you will not regret it. The hardest part is over, and you can forge ahead with greater confidence and strength, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:57 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5: When you get overwhelmed, dumping down into self-pity does not help. You need to be quiet, and calm your inner turmoil. Be pragmatic instead of entertaining theoretical considerations. Maintain sensibility as you consider your options, and stay present with Me, says the Lord. Isaiah 30:15a For thus says the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel: In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and confidence shall be your strength.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:14 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6: Refuse to allow these hectic times to keep you from doing your best. Conditions can be daunting, but you can access supernatural endurance to overcome every obstacle. I am your very present help in times of trouble, says the Lord. Believe it and receive it. Psalm 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:17 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7: Settle yourself and take control of your wandering mind. Focus your attention on what is instead of what might be. Otherwise, you will waste time on things that will never happen. Live each moment in the confidence that I am as close as your breath, and all you have to do is ask what you will, and I will answer, says the Lord. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:46 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8: You have had to endure some setbacks and disappointments, but I remind you that all things work together for good in the long run. Do not settle yourself in the mode of defeat, but learn from the past and move forward with resolution to not make the same mistakes. Remember that you can ask for wisdom, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Old 12-09-2023, 05:23 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9: Forgiveness is the order of the day. Yes, you have been wounded by words and actions of others, but the self-pity and bitterness will devour your soul and cut you off from the sweetness of relationship with Me, says the Lord. You can do nothing about what has transpired, but you can proceed with the relief and cleansing that is the result of letting go. Ephesians 4:30-32 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
Old 12-10-2023, 06:26 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10: Things will come to light that will require an adjustment in your thoughts and plans. Make these adjustments with the grace that I provide. May grace will keep you in a place of righteousness and safety as the new season unfolds before you. You will not regret your position of integrity, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:41 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11: Take every opportunity to be kind, loving, and generous. There is much evil, deception, and hatred in the world, but you do not have to be part of it. Rise above what you see and hear to exhibit My character and nature, says the Lord. Remember that you reap what you sow. Galatians 6:7-9 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 12-12-2023, 05:37 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12: I have a plan and a purpose for your life, but you need to be quiet and listen for My still small voice. There are things I want you to consider before you move into this new season. I am with you to show you the way to victory, says the Lord. 1 Kings 19:11-12 Then He said, Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord. And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
Old 12-13-2023, 06:00 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13: I seek those who have a charitable heart to do My bidding, says the Lord. I want you to be My hands and My feet to do all that I send you to do. Let there be no hesitation or regret. Walk in the faith that I am leading you in the path of righteousness to carry out My will. Matthew 6:1-4 Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:04 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14: You are in a countdown to breakthrough. Every day takes you one step closer to a new beginning. I will open your eyes to see what you have overlooked, and it will be like going from night to day when you suddenly have the revelation of what I am doing in your life. Take this time of preparation to draw closer to Me, says the Lord. Isaiah 42:9 Behold the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Old 12-15-2023, 06:19 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15: This is a time to simplify your life. Revamp, update, and put things in order. Otherwise, the complexities of existence can overwhelm you. Do this in preparation for a new year and new beginnings. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Post New ThreadReply