Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2023, 07:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - April

April 1

Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2

1 Peter 5:7 – Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

John 13:13-15 – You call me "Teacher" and "Lord," and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.

Philippians 4:6 – Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2023, 06:02 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Luke 21:1-4 – As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

1 Corinthians 1:25 – For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

Lamentations 3:23 – Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.

Romans 10:17 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:56 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. —Proverbs 3:6

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. Matthew 6:24

Philippians 3:13b-14 – Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Zechariah 10:1a – Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people.

Romans 5:8 'But God demonstrates His Own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.'

Psalm 57:3 He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me—God sends forth his love and his faithfulness.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 23. "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."

Ephesians 4:29 says, “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”?

Psalm 27:1 NIV The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?
Old 04-04-2023, 06:23 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith" (Ephesians 2:8).

1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works" (Ephesians 2:10).

2 Chronicles 20:21b – Give thanks to the Lord, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

Luke 6:27-28 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:15
Old 04-05-2023, 05:55 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Isaiah 6:8 "And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!'"

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work" (2 Corinthians 9:8).

1 Peter 5:6 – Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:16 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. 1 Timothy 6:10

Matthew 4:4 "Jesus answered, 'It is written: Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Romans 12:21 – Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Zechariah 4:6b – "Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the Lord Almighty.

Psalm 55:16-17 – I call to God, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice.

Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Hebrews 13:5 NIV Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
Old 04-07-2023, 06:29 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7

If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. — John 8:36

In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3

John 13:34-35 – A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.

1 Corinthians 1:26-31 26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him. 30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

John 11:25-26 NIV Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
Old 04-08-2023, 07:41 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8

Amos 5:14 – Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is.

Isaiah 53:5 – But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from Me. Yet I want Your will to be done, not Mine. — Matthew 26:39

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)

Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
Old 04-09-2023, 06:54 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9

May your unfailing love be with us, LORD, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:22

John 10:10 – The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Psalm 143:1 – O Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief.

Titus 2:14 NIV Jesus Christ gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.
Old 04-10-2023, 07:34 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

2 Corinthians 5:7 – We live by faith, not by sight.

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Isaiah 40:28-31 28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. Psalms 23:1
Old 04-11-2023, 07:13 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11

1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

1 Thessalonians 5:4a,5 – But you, brothers, are not in darkness … . You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12b NIV)

Colossians 2:6 – So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Isaiah 44:21b – I, the Lord, made you, and I will not forget you.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:35 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. (Galatians 6:9-10)

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for Me and for the gospel will save it. —Mark 8:35

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. — Proverbs 19:21

1 Peter 2:24 ““He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.””
Old 04-13-2023, 06:51 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" (John 13:34).

"Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says" (James 1:22).

“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:7

The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the Word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:8
Old 04-14-2023, 05:58 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgement. Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow. Proverbs 3:5-6

Psalm 3:3 – But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

May the LORD bless you and protect you. Numbers 6:24
Old 04-15-2023, 07:16 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15

Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment." —Matthew 22:37-38

Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul out of troubles. Proverbs 21:23

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1:8-9

John 6:35 35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
Post New ThreadReply