Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2021, 06:10 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

"Set a watch, 0 Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips." Psalm 141:3

Matthew 6:25,34 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry {or be anxious} about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Psalm 29:11 The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Psalm 121:1-2 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2021, 05:50 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Happy are those who obey his decrees and search for him with all their hearts. Psalm 119:2

Psalm 103:1-6 1 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

Romans 12:16 NIV Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
Old 06-03-2021, 06:15 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:2

Proverbs 16:3 – Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

2 Samuel 22:33 – God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. — Ecclesiastes 3:1

Matthew 7:7 NIV "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Old 06-04-2021, 05:51 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4

And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Acts 2:21

2 Corinthians 4:17 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

Psalm 91:1-2 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

The apostle Paul wrote "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself to have taken hold of it yet. But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and straining toward those things which are ahead, I press on toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14).

1 Chronicles 29:11 “Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”
Old 06-05-2021, 05:17 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

“God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?” Numbers 23:19

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him. Lamentations 3:25

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

Psalm 103:1-6 1 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2
Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Always [be] prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect. — 1 Peter 3:15

2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of Love, and of a sound mind.”

Romans 8:28 - “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.”

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

Job 19:25 25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
Old 06-06-2021, 05:38 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Luke 6:38 – Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back.

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Psalm 16:8 – I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. — Joshua 24:15

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. – Romans 8:28

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

Proverbs 19:22 What a person desires is unfailing love

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Old 06-07-2021, 06:06 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12

As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:9

Matthew 7:24-27 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

Jeremiah 6:16a – Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.

Matthew 11:28 – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 7:7 – Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Mark 11:24 – Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." — 1 Peter 1:14-16
Old 06-08-2021, 06:04 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8

Numbers 6:24-26 – The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face towards you and give you peace.

Micah 6:8 – He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Deuteronomy 8:17-18 17 You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” 18 But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

Leviticus 26:12 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

James 1:12 NIV Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:41 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. -- Psalm 51:6-10

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. -- James 1:5

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. John 15:10

Psalm 48:14 – For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 06-10-2021, 06:19 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. -- Philippians 4:6-7

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV) 1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains–where does my help come from? 2 My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Matthew 7:1-5 – Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1 Corinthians 1:5 – For in him you have been enriched in every way – with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge.

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and great in faithful love. — Psalm 145:8

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. — Colossians 4:6

Psalm 51:1-2 NIV Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 06-11-2021, 05:43 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11

Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly. Proverbs 14:29

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Jeremiah 29:11 – "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Psalm 46:10 “He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.””
Old 06-12-2021, 06:52 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. James 1:19

Psalm 103:12 – As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him - and He will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Old 06-13-2021, 06:39 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

1 Peter 1:24-25 24 For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”

Matthew 16:25 25 For whoever wants to save their life[f] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:36 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14

Matthew 22:37-39 – Jesus replied, "'You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Romans 8:35-37 – Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? … No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

John 6:29 NIV Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

1 Peter 4:14 14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:36 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16 NKJV)

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" (Galatians 5:13-14 NLT)

"Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path." (Psalm 119:105 NLT)

Matthew 6:19-21 – Don't store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.

Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. — Jeremiah 17:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7
Post New ThreadReply