Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2022, 05:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - June

June 1

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. James 3:17

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?"

Psalm 62:1-2 – My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 91:2 – I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2022, 05:46 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2

Psalm 133:1 NIV How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Happy are those who obey his decrees and search for him with all their hearts. Psalm 119:2

Psalm 103:1-6 1 Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2 Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, 5 who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 6 The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. — Leviticus 19:18

Romans 12:16 NIV Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7
Old 06-03-2022, 05:56 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! —Isaiah 26:3

Proverbs 15:1 – A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

2 Peter 1:2 2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me. Psalm 31:3

Matthew 5:9 NIV Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:20 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials. —James 1:2

Psalm 27:1; 14 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life — of whom shall I be afraid? 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

1 Chronicles 29:11 – Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

Joel 2:32a – And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. —Philippians 4:13
Old 06-05-2022, 07:16 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

1 Thessalonians 5:11 – Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Romans 8:11a – The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you.

5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. 6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. — Psalm 62:5-7

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. —Psalm 37:4

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

Job 19:25 25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:24 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6

Ephesians 3:17-19 – I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge — that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:19

Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually. —Psalm 105:4

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Old 06-07-2022, 05:50 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 1 Thessalonians 5:15

Ecclesiastes 8:15 15 So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.

Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had. Philippians 2:5

1 Corinthians 1:9 9 God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy. — 1 Peter 1:14-16
Old 06-08-2022, 07:10 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. —Ephesians 2:10

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23-24

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Habakkuk 3:19 – The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.

Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. —2 Corinthians 12:9

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 John 1:9 NIV If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Old 06-09-2022, 06:28 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" (Isaiah 40:31 KJV).

1 Timothy 6:11-12 "But you, man of God, flee from all this {evil}, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."

Accept each other just as Christ has accepted you. Romans 15:7

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. —Matthew 11:28-29

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. — Galatians 6:10
Old 06-10-2022, 01:05 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10

Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. -- Philippians 4:6-7

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Matthew 7:1-5 – Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

1 Corinthians 1:5 – For in him you have been enriched in every way – with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge.

The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and great in faithful love. — Psalm 145:8

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. — Colossians 4:6

Psalm 51:1-2 NIV Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
Old 06-11-2022, 07:33 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11

Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 – Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Colossians 3:13 – Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Zephaniah 3:17a – For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross. — Hebrews 12:1-2

His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16

Pray continually. —1 Thessalonians 5:17

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2

Psalm 46:10 – Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land. —Isaiah 58:11
Old 06-12-2022, 07:33 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12

“Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations. I am exalted in the earth.” Psalms 46:11

There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2

John 12:44-46 – And Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness."

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:44 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”—the things God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

1 Corinthians 9:22 "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some."

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. Ephesians 3:17-18

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8
Old 06-14-2022, 07:04 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14

Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. Colossians 3:9-10

2 Timothy 4:1-2 "I give you this charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction."

1 Samuel 16:7b – People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23
Old 06-15-2022, 04:11 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15

The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him. —Proverbs 23:24

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29

1 John 3:21-22 NIV Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1:9
Post New ThreadReply