Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-01-2021, 01:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: Make sure you nourish your spirit with that which is pure and holy. Be diligent to feed on the truth and righteousness of My word instead of things that disrupt your peace. You are what you eat! Psalms 37:3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2021, 04:47 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: Come into rest where you throw all of your cares on Me. My presence is the only place of restoration and rejuvenation. I know what you've been through and the stressful burden you have carried. Let go of everything that has sapped your strength and vitality. Come and be renewed. Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:20 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3: When you have grave concerns remember that nothing is too big for Me to accomplish. Bring your troubles to Me; come in faith believing that I hear and answer your prayers. I can do what you cannot. Come! Matthew 7:8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:45 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4: The one thing you need more than anything else is the Holy Spirit. He will be your constant companion and will help you by giving you wisdom when you do not know what to do and by directing your steps when you do not know where to go. He will bring health to your spirit, soul and body. Ask Him to abide in you. Romans 8:8-11 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:36 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: Even though you seem to just be slogging through, you are making progress. This is not a time to retreat or give up. Keep moving. Breakthrough will come and you will find a new sense of normal. Remember that you are not alone; I am with you. Psalm 94.14 The Lord will not reject his people; he will not abandon his special possession.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:48 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6: The temptation is great to make comparisons and measure yourself and others according to arbitrary standards, but it is not good. It is an effort in futility and has no positive outcome at all. My desire is that you look to Me for direction, guidance, and correction and allow Me to lead you in ways that will have a good outcome. 2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:40 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: These are times to expect the unexpected. And when you encounter difficulties and delays shift your focus from worldly to spiritual. Seek My face with diligence and expectation that I will help you. Your patience and perseverance will be rewarded. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:45 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8: When you answered the call to come into My Kingdom, I asked you to do what is right in every instance--not what is convenient. I want you to be objective and honest in all things. Do not be swayed by emotional prejudice, but be righteous. Psalm 5:12 For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Old 08-09-2021, 04:09 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9: You have been waiting for resolution on several fronts, and your wait is nearly over. You will now be able to tie up lose ends and resolve issues from the past and present. This will bring a sense of relief and give you the freedom to move forward. Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 08-10-2021, 04:14 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10: Many of you, My people, feel like you are hanging in limbo. And even when that is true externally, it is not true internally. If you will quiet your soul you will discover that I am showing you things that will bring correction. This can be a valuable time of spiritual growth if you will pay attention to my leading. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 08-11-2021, 03:25 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11: The changes you make at this time will serve you well. Give yourself the leeway you need to make adjustments, and do not be self-critical. Refusing to indulge in irritation and frustration will require that you rise above the flesh and keep yourself in the Spirit. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:31 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: I will lead you through these harrowing days with precision. But you must stay spiritually connected to Me and rely on Me to give you the wisdom and direction you need. Remain calm and refuse the temptation to be impulsive. Trust Me. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Old 08-13-2021, 04:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13: When you get overwhelmed and feel like the world is crashing in on you, remember that you are My special treasure. Quiet your soul and allow Me to light your path. My grace is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:49 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: Life's circumstances have taken a lot out of you. Take time to relax and rejuvenate. Seek the place in the Spirit where supernatural energy can be poured into you. This will require that you be calm and quiet in order to receive. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Old 08-15-2021, 04:52 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15: Those who received My directive and correction are now positioned to walk in greater clarity of purpose. You will enjoy a sense of simplicity as you move forward with Me in divine order. Stay focused. John 3:21 He who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.
Post New ThreadReply