Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2022, 05:40 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. —2 Corinthians 4:18

Micah 6:8 8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Psalm 18:30-32 30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 31 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Romans 10:13).

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. — Hebrews 4:13
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2022, 05:43 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. —Isaiah 26:4

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

Psalm 37:4 – Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Colossians 3:2 NIV Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Old 06-18-2022, 06:49 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18

John 13:34-35 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

For this is how God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. — John 3:16

For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give His life as a ransom for many. — Matthew 20:28

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Romans 5:6-8 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

There are three things that will endure—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13

James 2:8 8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. —2 Thessalonians 3:16

Psalm 105:1 NIV Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

Matthew 6:21 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. Psalms 103:8

Ephesians 6:4 4 “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”
Old 06-19-2022, 07:55 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19

This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. John 15:8

Ephesians 5:25-26 – Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy.

Psalm 50:15 – Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.

For we are God’s masterpiece. Ephesians 2:10

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. —Psalm 5:11

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. — Matthew 5:16
Old 06-20-2022, 06:33 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20

“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6

Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. Ephesians 4:15

1 Corinthians 3:9 9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.

We love, because He first loved us. — 1 John 4:19

To all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul? —Mark 8:36

Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. — Psalm 106:3

Hebrews 10:19-23 19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Old 06-21-2022, 06:24 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21

Colossians 3:12-17 12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Psalm 91:1 – He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. —Ephesians 5:19-20

My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. — James 5:19-20

John 3:16 NIV "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Old 06-22-2022, 06:33 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22

Psalm 3:3 But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5

Psalm 121:7-8 – The Lord will keep you from all harm — he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:55 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23

In the morning, oh Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Isaiah 40:31 – Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. — Colossians 3:15

Psalm 27:4 NIV One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:06 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24

Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before him; God is a refuge for us. —Psalm 62:8Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before him; God is a refuge for us. —Psalm 62:8

As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart. Proverbs 27:19

2 Thessalonians 3:3 – The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Psalm 141:3 – Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips.

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10
Old 06-25-2022, 06:28 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25

If anyone belongs to Christ, then he is made new. The old things have gone; everything is made new! —2 Corinthians 5:17

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4:8a

Ephesians 6:18a – And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.

Matthew 5:9 – God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. —Psalm 118:24

Isaiah 40:31 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Old 06-26-2022, 06:43 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26

Isaiah 33:6 'He (the Lord) will be the sure foundation for your times, a storehouse of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge.'

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Matthew 11:27-29 – All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (NKJV)

John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (NKJV)

Leviticus 19:18 – Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

We all make many mistakes, but those who control their tongues can also control themselves in every other way. James 3:2

Philippians 4:13 NIV I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7
Old 06-27-2022, 06:48 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27

“The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him.” Exodus 15:2

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. — Philippians 4:6-7

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. —1 Chronicles 16:11

Psalm 16:8 8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:58 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

2 Peter 3:9 – The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. — Ephesians 6:14-17

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. — 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. — 1 John 4:21

Matthew 5:13-16 NIV "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Proverbs 27:19 As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:23 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29

Psalm 138:8 – The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever — do not abandon the works of your hands.

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

If we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins. We can trust God. He does what is right. He will make us clean from all the wrongs we have done. —1 John 1:9

John 8:36 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Old 06-30-2022, 06:03 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30

For where two or three gather in My name, there am I with them. — Matthews 18:20

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. — Psalm 34:14

Hebrews 13:5-6 NIV Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"

Galatians 5:1 1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

1 John 4:11-16 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
Post New ThreadReply