Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-01-2022, 05:15 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: Establish yourself in divine order by being obedient to My word and living in righteousness. Then your path will be clear. I will orchestrate your steps and take you on a spiritual journey you would not have imagined. No need to fret or worry about your future. I will uphold you. Psalm 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the Lord upholds him with His hand.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2022, 05:55 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: Come into unity with My Spirit so that you are in complete harmony with no dissonance at all. There must be no inconsistency or disagreement with what you know to be true and how you express it outwardly. Be done with hypocrisy and pretense and honestly live in spirit and truth. John 4:23-24 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
Old 08-03-2022, 05:28 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3: Spiritual growth requires change, and the only thing that is holding you back is your resistance. Even though you try really hard to hang on to places of comfort and stability, it is not possible to keep things the same and grow. You must be willing to release the past and make peace with your current reality. Circumstances of life test your ability to adapt and thrive. Let go and go. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 08-04-2022, 05:31 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4: Even when it seems like you are not making progress, you are on track spiritually and moving in the right direction. Have patience and do not doubt yourself. When you have committed your life and circumstances to Me, I will usher you into divine destiny. Go forth in the confidence that I am leading the way, says the Lord. 2 Peter 1:5-7 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:34 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: In my spirit, I heard the word enigma, and the Lord said: I will make sense of those things that have been puzzling to you. I will reveal obscurities and mysteries that have been difficult to understand. Open your heart and mind to receive clarity and understanding. Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Old 08-06-2022, 02:56 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6: Now is the time that you can bring to conclusion many facets of your life and circumstances. Pay attention to opportunities to leave the past behind before your begin to look to new horizons and forge ahead. Take advantage of turning point moments and be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:21 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: It is important that you communicate clearly in these days. Misunderstanding could create unnecessary problems. Be open, honest, and willing to listen carefully to others in order to alleviate frustration. Presumption is your enemy. Stay with what you know to be true. Apply the truth of My Word to every situation. Psalm 91:4 He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:19 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8: The problems you face that still need to be resolved, will require patience. You cannot speed things up by prancing around in a frenzy. Settle down and allow circumstances to take their course. You cannot skip over the hard parts because there are valuable lessons to be learned. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.
Old 08-09-2022, 05:35 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9: The problems you face that still need to be resolved, will require patience. You cannot speed things up by prancing around in a frenzy. Settle down and allow circumstances to take their course. You cannot skip over the hard parts because there are valuable lessons to be learned. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Ecclesiastes 3:1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven.
Old 08-10-2022, 06:18 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10: Do not despair. My grace is sufficient to take you through every crisis you face. You are not the only one who has to endure distress, and you are not alone in this crucial time. You are at a turning point in your life that has created a sense of instability. Keep the faith; you will come through this stronger than you have ever been. James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:45 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11: Even though you encounter unexpected situations, you must take things in stride and not allow that which is temporary to interrupt the flow of the eternal Spirit, says the Lord. The stress of this time will pass and you will be stronger and wiser than you were before. Every day is an opportunity to see Me at work in your life. You are truly being transformed, but transformation is sometimes painful. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:04 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: I see your heartache and understand your desperation, but you must not take matters into your own hands. Dealing with this situation yourself will only make things worse. This is a time when trust is everything. Receive My guidance and direction and be patient while you wait for the ultimate outcome. Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.
Old 08-13-2022, 07:31 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13: Within the next 45 days, you will end an old chapter in your life and begin anew. This will not only be a time of reflection, but a time of examination and planning for the next phase. There are things you will leave behind, but do so without regret. You have learned from your mistakes and have enjoyed your victories. Prepare your heart to receive all that I have in store for you in the coming days, and set yourself to draw near to Me, says the Lord. Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Old 08-14-2022, 05:25 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: I will lead you to victory in the days ahead. You will know without equivocation that I am with you to show you the way to optimize your potential benefits, says the Lord. I will give you strength and renewed hope in fulfilling your purpose. Move forward knowing that My grand design is being worked out in your life. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 08-15-2022, 05:43 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15: Come to Me in times of distress, and I will heal your broken heart. I will show you how to move forward in the care of My Spirit as you release the past. Know that I am with you to lift you up and give you a sense of joy and peace again. Psalm 34:18-19 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
Post New ThreadReply