Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2022, 06:35 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - September

September 1

I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:11

Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

John 10:7,9b – Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Proverbs 16:3 – Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.

Finally, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. And the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4:8-9

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (1 Chron 16:11)

"But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. Psalm 59:9
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2022, 05:40 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:15

Luke 12:6-7 – Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Psalm 119:64 – The earth is filled with your love, O Lord; teach me your decrees.

Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. — Psalm 29:11

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. — Psalm 62:5-6

This should be your ambition: to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands. 1 Thessalonians 4:11

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — James 1:19-20
Old 09-03-2022, 07:20 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3

Isaiah 48:17 – This is what the Lord says — your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!” “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.” —Luke 10:39–42

Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. — Romans 4:7

Psalm 5:12 12 Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:07 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4

Philippians 2:1-4 1 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. — Romans 15:5-7, Romans 15:13

Wait for God, for I will again praise Him For the help of His presence, my God. —Psalm 42:5

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives sight to the eyes of both. — Proverbs 29:13

Deuteronomy 6:5 NIV Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalm 18:2
Old 09-05-2022, 06:42 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength" (Mark 12:30).

Matthew 28:18-20 – [Jesus said,] "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Malachi 3:6a – I the Lord do not change.

Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Old 09-06-2022, 06:28 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6

I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too are to love one another. - John 13:34

John 14:23 – Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. — Ephesians 6:10-18

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. —Psalm 33:20-22

2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17
Old 09-07-2022, 04:19 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7

I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5

We proclaim him [Jesus], admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we present everyone perfect in Christ. —Colossians 1:28

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. — Matthew 5:10

Exodus 34:21 21“Six days you shall labor, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:04 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8

Hebrews 4:14-16 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Psalm 139:1-4 1 You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. 2 You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 3 You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. 4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.

Psalm 143:10 – Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Psalm 91:1 – Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:21 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior. —Psalm 42:5

As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” Romans 10:11

Jeremiah 29:11 – "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Romans 8:28 – And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

1 Peter 5:6 – Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. — Ephesians 4:32
Old 09-10-2022, 06:36 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10

People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at a person’s thoughts and intentions. 1 Samuel 16:7

As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. —Psalm 18:30

James 1:17 17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Ephesians 2:10 – For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

[The Lord says,] "Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. —Isaiah 46:4

John 1:12-13 NIV Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God -- children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:39 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Psalm 121:1-2 – I lift up my eyes to the hills — where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

“Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. — Jeremiah 1:8

Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest. —Hebrews 3:1

The glory of young men is their strength, gray hair the splendor of the old. — Proverbs 20:29

Philippians 2:1-4 NIV If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:4
Old 09-12-2022, 06:04 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12

God is faithful: He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. – 1 Corinthians 10:13

Psalm 73:28 28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Philippians 4:4 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again, Rejoice!

Psalm 16:5, 8 5 Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. 8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

John 15:12 NIV "My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."
Old 09-13-2022, 06:08 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13

The Lord gives strength to his people. The Lord blesses his people with peace. —Psalm 29:11

Psalm 119:103 – How sweet is Your Word to my taste! It is sweeter than honey to my mouth!

1 Peter 3:8 – Live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

Exodus 14:14 – The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to keep still.

Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. — Psalm 103:8

2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Old 09-14-2022, 05:33 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14

Romans 5:8-10 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through Him! For if, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life!"

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. — Ezekiel 36:26

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. — Colossians 3:15

All of you together are Christ’s body, and each one of you is a separate and necessary part of it. 1 Corinthians 12:27

1 Peter 3:8 NIV Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
Old 09-15-2022, 06:49 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. —Psalm 36:5

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Revelation 3:20

1 John 4:16 – We know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

“But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last.”
Job 19:25

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. — Ephesians 4:2

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:8
Post New ThreadReply