Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-15-2024, 11:18 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16

Proverbs 14:29 29 Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.

Proverbs 11:12 12 Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue.

2 Peter 3:9 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

Matthew 6:15 – But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Deuteronomy 33:27a 27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2024, 09:09 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3

1 Kings 8:61 – But your hearts must be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by his decrees and obey his commands, as at this time.

Isaiah 60:1 – Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:13

1 John 4:13-15 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:05 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18

My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. (James 1:19-20)

Psalm 28:8 – The Lord is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed.

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." (Matthew 5:44)

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. — Proverbs 3:1-2
Old 06-18-2024, 09:43 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19

Cast your burden on the LORD, and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken. – Psalm 55:22

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you. — Exodus 20:12

Matthew 6:21 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Ephesians 6:4 “Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”
Old 06-19-2024, 09:40 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20

“The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves.” - Zephaniah 3:17

God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. — Matthew 5:16

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Old 06-20-2024, 10:01 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21

“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Matthew 6:20 – But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Be still, and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. — Psalm 106:3

Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Old 06-21-2024, 10:22 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22

"Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal." Isaiah 26:4

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:114

My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins. — James 5:19-20

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Psalm 91:1 “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”
Old 06-22-2024, 09:18 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31

James 3:17-18 17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. — 1 Pet. 1:13

Micah 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Old 06-23-2024, 06:04 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24

The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. — Colossians 3:15

John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Isaiah 40:31 “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Old 06-24-2024, 10:13 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Galatians 1:3 3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 John 3:1 1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Matthew 6:25-27 25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

Ephesians 2:8-10 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

1 Peter 1:6-7 "For a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith - of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire - may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed."

1 John 1:5,7 – This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26

2 Corinthians 5:7 "We live by faith and not by sight."

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 18:10 – The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:10

1 John 3:11 This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27

“In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” 1 Thessalonians 5:18

“The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” - Psalm 34:18

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future. — Ecclesiastes 7:14

Psalm 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Leviticus 19:18 ““‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.
Post New ThreadReply