Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-15-2024, 11:32 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 16

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. — Hebrews 11:1

James 1:12 12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

James 1:21 “Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.”

Ask and you shall receive, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and it shall be opened unto you. Matthew 7:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2024, 09:45 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 17

"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (Matthew 6:21).

Psalm 121:5 – The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart. — Psalm 119:2
Old 07-17-2024, 10:20 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 18

JEREMIAH 29:11 NIV 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Ephesians 2:8-9 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. — 1 John 3:11
Old 07-18-2024, 10:38 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 19

Ephesians 4:26-27 – "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold.

Do not swerve to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil. — Proverbs 4:27

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD. —Psalm 89:15

Matthew 5:8 – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Psalm 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV)
Old 07-19-2024, 11:06 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 20

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Let anyone who is thirsty come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them. — John 7:37-38

Lamentations 3:19-26 19 I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. 20 I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. 21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” 25
The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. — 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Old 07-20-2024, 08:54 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 21

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

For the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath. — Deuteronomy 4:31

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”
Old 07-21-2024, 11:29 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 22

Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked; for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous. Psalm 37:16-17

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. — 1 Chronicles 16:11

Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Hebrews 13:5-6 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”
Old 07-22-2024, 11:36 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 23

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:31-32

Psalm 31:14 14 But I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.”

James 1:2-4 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

2 Samuel 7:22 – "How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears."

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" — Hebrews 13:6

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Psalms 27:1 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
Old 07-23-2024, 11:42 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 24

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10

“He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord” - Proverbs 18:22

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. — James 4:10

Psalm 51:1-2 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
Old 07-24-2024, 10:37 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 25

Colossians 3:15-17 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:2

1 PETER 5:6-11 6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. 10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 11 To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” Matthew 6:34

Lamentations 3:26 – It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

"But this one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

In your anger do not sin : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. — Ephesians 4:26-27

1 Peter 5:10 The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

Psalm 112:5 “Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice.”
Old 07-25-2024, 11:19 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 26

James 4:10 “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.”

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Isaiah 40:31 – But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
John 6:35
Old 07-26-2024, 10:56 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 27

Psalm 118:24 “This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.”

For the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him. 2 Chronicles 30:9b

Proverbs 4:23-27 23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. 24 Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. 25 Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. 26 Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. 27 Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.

Psalm 119:9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
Old 07-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 28

Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. Psalm 119:105

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. — 1 Peter 5:8

Mark 12:30 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

Psalm 30:2 2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
Old 07-28-2024, 10:06 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 29

2 Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Philippians 3:14 “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”

Romans 12:21 NIV Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

James 5:14 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

Psalm 119:93 – I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.
Old 07-29-2024, 10:41 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 30

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Philippians 3:20 – But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 13:6 – The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14

Philippians 3:14 “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
Post New ThreadReply