Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-01-2024, 06:41 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - August

August 1: It is good to remind yourself of who you are, what you have been given to be and to do, and to be thankful that you belong to Me, says the Lord. A grateful heart is one who is blessed. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2024, 05:19 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 2: To those who feel like you have been run through the mill in recent days and months, you are entering a season of restoration. It will seem to be slow at first, but then there will be a rapid progression of healing physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. In the meantime, take your rest. Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:43 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 3: Set yourself and take a stance against all that would take you down. I am with you to build you up and give you hope, not to reduce you to tears of hopelessness, says the Lord. I am your help in trouble, your shelter in the storm, and your light in darkness. Know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
Old 08-04-2024, 07:00 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 4: I see your waffling, not knowing what to do. Settle the issues today, once and for all. Have I not been with you in times when change brought about order? It was I who brought about the circumstances that required change that resulted in divine order. Let your faith rest in the assurance that nothing escapes My notice, and when you call for help I am there to give wisdom and direction. Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.
Old 08-05-2024, 05:59 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 5: Refuse to allow your mind to find things to worry about instead of putting your faith in Me to bring you through every challenge, says the Lord. Worry will get you nowhere except to undermine your faith. Ephesians 6:10-12 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Old 08-06-2024, 06:29 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 6: It is time to resolve old issues. Do what you can to get to the bottom of the problem and seek Me for a solution, says the Lord. Then take the necessary steps to bring resolution. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Old 08-07-2024, 09:52 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 7: Refuse to allow past failures and regrets to create a state of condemnation and self-loathing. Today is a new day and a new opportunity to move forward and do the best you can right here and right now. You cannot change the past, but you can do your best with where you are today and with what you have to do. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 08-08-2024, 05:39 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 8: You can make plans for the future, but you must hold them loosely. You do not know what tomorrow will bring, but you can trust Me to usher you into every new day and give you the strength, wisdom and courage to endure. Take each moment as it comes as you seek Me for guidance and direction, says the Lord. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 08-09-2024, 04:55 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 9: It seems like you have been through a rough patch, and actually things have been more complicated and difficult, but you are coming through by the direction and power of My Spirit. Do not underestimate My involvement in your life and circumstances. I am with you always. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said: I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Old 08-10-2024, 05:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10: The things you have been concerned about will begin to slowly but surely be resolved. Do not expect overnight success, however. Be strong and take an even strain. You will need to exercise patience, but you can and will get through this. James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 08-11-2024, 08:15 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11: I speak to those who have a tendency to judge and criticize people around you. Be aware that if you are critical you will be criticized. It is a product of the spiritual law of sowing and reaping. If you do not want to be judged, you must be willing to overlook what you consider to be flaws in others and know that I love them as I love you, says the Lord. Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that you be not judged.
Old 08-12-2024, 06:05 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: Many of you, My people, are still nursing wounds from the past. And, I tell you honestly that those wounds are healing. It will not be long before you can put the pain behind you and rise up in health and strength physically, emotionally and mentally. You are entering a season of restoration. Isaiah 58:8 Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Old 08-13-2024, 05:26 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13: Set your heart and mind to do good in all things. Even then you may have some regrets, but you will know that you did the best you could. The enemy of your soul will always seek to keep you in the bondage of condemnation, but he is a liar and the father of lies. Walk in truth and peace. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid.
Old 08-14-2024, 07:00 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 14: There are things you do and think that are no longer relevant to who you have become. Set yourself to embrace where you are instead of where you have been. You are being renewed day by day to become the best version of yourself possible. Put the past behind you and step into the new you. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 08-15-2024, 06:44 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 15: Be patient and remain diligent. The issues you have been dealing with seem to have no resolution, but you are making progress. Do not give up or lose hope, but rather keep your faith strong. You will be refreshed and renewed by the power of My Spirit, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Post New ThreadReply