Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-01-2019, 05:00 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - November

November 1: Make every effort to walk in spiritual reality. Deception abounds, and very often things are not what they seem. Staying in truth will take extraordinary awareness because there are evil forces at work to interfere and take you off course, says the Lord. Wisdom and awareness come when you quiet your soul and seek My presence. Isaiah 32:17-18 The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2019, 07:23 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2: Take nothing for granted. Look beyond the obvious to observe the subtlety. There is more to see than you anticipated, says the Lord. Do not be too sure of yourself. Remember that being overly confident equates to pride, which is not a becoming feature. Carefully guard your heart. Proverbs 16:18Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:23 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3: Keep your wits about you. Your spiritual atmosphere has been stormy, but you need to let the dust settle before you make important decisions. This is a temporary condition; you will quickly regain perspective and clarity. Wait for it, says the Lord. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Old 11-04-2019, 06:18 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4: There is a separation taking place. You will either experience a further detachment from the world or from your walk in the Spirit. This will be subtle, so you must pay attention to the desires of your heart. The things you think about and focus on will give you a clue as to the direction you are taking. Solidifying your commitment to Me at this time would be of great benefit to you, says the Lord. Joshua 24:15 "And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Old 11-05-2019, 06:06 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5: When everything around you seems to be in chaos, you must seek peace and pursue it. Settle yourself by knowing that I am with you, and I will give you the wisdom necessary to take the next step. I am your shelter and place of safety and security. But you must believe it and choose to lean on Me in times of trouble, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’
Old 11-06-2019, 05:28 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6: You have heard it said that you can't see the forest for the trees, and I say to you that you must not lose sight of your long-term goal of eternal life in the kingdom of heaven while at the same time taking the necessary steps to serve Me in righteousness daily. The battle that you face comes one step at a time, one day at a time, until you reach your goal, says the Lord. Stay focused. Stay close. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:11 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7: You are in a spiritual pause. If you do not discern this time properly, you will decide that you are either stuck or stagnant. However, this is a time of reflection when you can review and make corrections to your course of action. It is vital that you make relationship with Me your first priority, says the Lord. Nothing is more important than your walk in the Spirit. Then, I can give you the wisdom you need and direct your steps. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8: Be done with self-deprecation. You cannot do anything about the past, but you can seek Me for wisdom and guidance for the days ahead. Learn from past mistakes and experiences and be led by My Spirit as you progress. Know that I am with you, says the Lord. Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:32 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9: For those who have ears to hear, eyes to see, and a heart to receive, I am releasing a new and powerful anointing. That anointing will enable you to carry out My will surreptitiously and without opposition from the enemy, says the Lord. I will give you divine wisdom and direction so that you can carry out My wishes with excellence. Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 11-10-2019, 07:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10: Watch for opportunities to deal with things that will bring you into more complete order, says the Lord. The worlds were framed by order, and My kingdom is built by order, so optimum benefit in your life will require divine order, says the Lord. Colossians 2:5 For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:04 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11: I will show Myself strong on behalf of those who want to know Me and seek My help. Ask and you will receive, but you must ask being fully convinced that I will hear and answer you. Put all doubt and fear far from you, and be confident in My presence and power to anoint you for victory, says the Lord. Exercise your strong faith. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:04 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12: When you invest more in your temporary life on earth than you do in eternity you are being short-sighted. Make your call and election sure by focusing on what matters forever. Set your sights higher, and seek to know Me. There are many things that can distract you, says the Lord. Stay focused. 2 Peter 9-11 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins. Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:59 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13: Fight to stay right. The enemy will do his best to get you off track so you must continue to live and walk in the Spirit. It will take effort on your part to be strong spiritually without distraction, but it will be worth the work. Make relationship with Me your top priority, says the Lord. Your reward will be eternal. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 11-14-2019, 06:01 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14: You are still in a transitional time between the ending of the last spiritual season and the beginning of a new one. It is a time of self-examination and preparation for what is ahead. Many yearn for outward change, but the change has to begin internally. There are things to consider and decisions to be made before you can see any measurable difference in your circumstances. Yield to the working of My Spirit to reshape and transform you, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:47 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15: Make sure that you do not treat your life in the Spirit as an elective or optional activity. You can do nothing meaningful and eternal apart from a deep, abiding connection with Me, says the Lord. When you know Me through spiritual relationship, the fruit will be evident. You will be forever changed. John 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me."
Post New ThreadReply