Forums |
Find Help |
Recovery Readings |
Spiritual Meditations |
Chat |
Contact |
|
|
Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share. |
|
12-15-2016, 05:34 AM | #1 |
Administrator
|
God, in His great wisdom, has given us all we need
Isaiah 9:6 'For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.'
- God, in His great wisdom, has given us all we need. - He gave us His Son and with Him comes the very essence of our every hope. - He is your Wonderful Counselor and your Mighty God. - He is your Everlasting Father and Your Prince of Peace. PRAYER: Lord, truly You are one and only true living God and I bow down my knee before You today. As Your child I can know that You are the fulfillment of all my longings and desires. Amen. Alive to God
AA gives us an opportunity to recreate ourselves, with God's help, one day at a time. --Rufus K. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. --Franklin D. Roosevelt We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time! God says that each of us is worth loving. |
Sponsored Links |
Bookmarks |