Forums |
Find Help |
Recovery Readings |
Spiritual Meditations |
Chat |
Contact |
|
|
Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share. |
|
10-11-2020, 01:40 AM | #1 |
Administrator
|
Above all, clothe yourselves with love
Colossians 3:14 'Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.'
- We can choose the attitude and way in which we live our lives. - We can clothe ourselves in anger and violence, or we can clothe ourselves in love. - We can demand our rights or we can be dispensers of His love. - Put on love and make that quality decision to display His love and be a blessing. PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for sometimes putting on the wrong attitude. May I live my life differently from today, as I choose to act and operate with a heart of love towards others! Amen. Kind Regards Pastor Andrew Roebert
AA gives us an opportunity to recreate ourselves, with God's help, one day at a time. --Rufus K. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. --Franklin D. Roosevelt We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time! God says that each of us is worth loving. |
Sponsored Links |
Bookmarks |